Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best / Loudest Twin Cat-back System for my VE Omega 2006 ?????

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
might wanna use a longer stick to poke him with, sounds like tinsnips will snap any second, like that kid that beat up the bully

My sister pointed that clip out to me - made my weekend! That kid will be signed to WWE before the end of the month.

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
yea soundclip would be awesome, cause my dads mate said i could have his 3'' catback system for free.
just dont want it to sound like crap, cause thats what i was under the impression it would do to the car.

I just taking a punt on this.. but I'm fairly certain he was joking. Just an idea though.

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
My sister pointed that clip out to me - made my weekend! That kid will be signed to WWE before the end of the month.

Casey_Zangief_small.jpg

rusty411

Donating member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE series II Sv6 3.6L ute
Looks like me after a 21 piece feed of hormone-enriched chicken!
mix of tinny with growth hormone steroids advanced laser hair studio lol, lol im with tinny also before i think the bloke was taking the piss but just a thought lol

donkson

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve Berlina
Hey mate that jakstas kid is a fag, i have a ve berlina and i just made my own flange back exhaust with dual crome tips and its loud and sounds pretty dam attractive!, im guessing yours is the alloytech same as mine, do it :)

Nikola

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6, VX Commodore
What should I get X pipe or H pipe, Whats the difference and which one will give me a louder/deeper tone ???????