Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best / Loudest Twin Cat-back System for my VE Omega 2006 ?????

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
as long as the keeper isnt kamran akmal...he might drop it (on purpose)

also i heard ur comment in my head with a 12th man tony grieg accent

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS

put a cannon on it and be done!!! leave us alone

Last edited by a moderator:

SSV Redline

You Ride I Ride
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II SSV Redline Sportwagon
Just went fishing through the Ford forums to see what they are preaching about on cat backs for their sixes. They are all fawning over XForce Cat Backs yet our knowledgable bretheren have been suggesting otherwise. Guess it goes to prove that you either trust the person giving you the information or you go to a bloody exhaust shop, listen to what they are putting on their cars and work it out for yourself. Me, I took snips advice, looked up the local suppliers asked them what the had on their cars, went and had a listen and chose KPM. Can I recommend you do the same and then share the decision with this forum so the next guy can learn by your efforts.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Just went fishing through the Ford forums to see what they are preaching about on cat backs for their sixes. They are all fawning over XForce Cat Backs yet our knowledgable bretheren have been suggesting otherwise. Guess it goes to prove that you either trust the person giving you the information or you go to a bloody exhaust shop, listen to what they are putting on their cars and work it out for yourself. Me, I took snips advice, looked up the local suppliers asked them what the had on their cars, went and had a listen and chose KPM. Can I recommend you do the same and then share the decision with this forum so the next guy can learn by your efforts.

I also chose KPM, one of the best choices I have ever made lol