Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best Number Plates

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
[TUFFTR] said:
No......its not. There can never be a tuff magna. The most you would have is a 3.0lt V6 that makes what? 124kw.........please!
Or are you a 84kw 4 banger fan?
AirStrike :air:

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
[TUFFTR] said:
:D Mine is :D
And its not all crap....i have the V6 not the 4potter :D
Tuff!! It makes like 124kw.........using 10:1 static comp, pathetic.
Take your magna business elsewhere mate.

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
What this gold magna aint tuff? Thats 300Kw right there....

I call my car Tuff cause it is...doesnt need to have no stupid turbo sounds or cut springs on the bumpstops to be tuff....its just a clean reliable loud car, and it just s**ts me that everyone is 1-eyed about commodores and think they are the only car on the planet to do up.....this being my 1st car...sure i could of got a VL Turbo for a few G's...But i wanted something different that would stand out..and nothing off the shelf.....everything to my car ive done myself, from the wheels, lowering, stereo, interior, boot, everything..

And hey 124Kw is plenty..overtakes cars and gets me where i wanna go...in style:w00t:

Alot more younger drivers are getting the early and late model magnas to do up becuase the realise there is potential....people like to be different nowadays.

And btw Nice forum you have very...informative

Attachments

• BOOYA BEFORE 47.jpeg
    BOOYA BEFORE 47.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 243
  • BOOYA Magna 3.jpeg
    BOOYA Magna 3.jpeg
    80.7 KB · Views: 258

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
[TUFFTR] said:
What this gold magna aint tuff? Thats 300Kw right there....

I call my car Tuff cause it is...doesnt need to have no stupid turbo sounds or cut springs on the bumpstops to be tuff....its just a clean reliable loud car, and it just s**ts me that everyone is 1-eyed about commodores and think they are the only car on the planet to do up.....this being my 1st car...sure i could of got a VL Turbo for a few G's...But i wanted something different that would stand out..and nothing off the shelf.....everything to my car ive done myself, from the wheels, lowering, stereo, interior, boot, everything..

And hey 124Kw is plenty..overtakes cars and gets me where i wanna go...in style:w00t:

Alot more younger drivers are getting the early and late model magnas to do up becuase the realise there is potential....people like to be different nowadays.

And btw Nice forum you have very...informative
1st off we are talking about your car, not some thing that has had $20K thrown at it. No a car doesnt have to have cut springs or a BOV to be tuff, but it does need more then a ralliart sticker, performance badge and chrome hubcaps.........
Whats with the nothing off the shelf comments? A commo is no different.
Mate you aint gonna sway me, im not so self centered that I dont appreciate tuff cars from other makes........but a magna aint one of em.

Attachments

• magna004.jpg
    magna004.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 232

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
AirStrike said:
1st off we are talking about your car, not some thing that has had $20K thrown at it. No a car doesnt have to have cut springs or a BOV to be tuff, but it does need more then a ralliart sticker, performance badge and chrome hubcaps.........
Whats with the nothing off the shelf comments? A commo is no different.
Mate you aint gonna sway me, im not so self centered that I dont appreciate tuff cars from other makes........but a magna aint one of em.

Old pic dood.....Very old pic...

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
On the topic of the gold magna, its 266rwkw with stock internals.........good luck getting it to hold together for a long time.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS

[TUFFTR]

Reaction score
Members Ride
93 Mitsubishi Magna
AirStrike said:
On the topic of the gold magna, its 266rwkw with stock internals.........good luck getting it to hold together for a long time.

:whistling Actually it caught fire and is no longer with us:whistling

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
[TUFFTR] said:
Thats right becuase changing body panels give me an extra few Kw's atw?
I give up mate. I hope you and your fully mad magna have a good life together.