Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best place to buy a VF commodore

Swizzle

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Berlina
Hi everyone,

In the market for the new commodore. Those who have purchased or are in the process with dealers, want to get your thoughts and what you paid for one of these beautiful sophisticated looking machines.

Me personally, am looking at the V6 Calais (not Calais V). Understand its RRP is $39,990 but thought some of you may have paid less. Live in Western Sydney.

Cheers

Swizzle

Benboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 SVZ Wagon
The 'best place' to buy a new Holden Commodore is from a Holden Dealer. As for 'reduced price' YOU'VE GOTTA BE DREAMING ! New model, short supply, great demand it's not the time to buy. End of Financial year is always best to 'perhaps' get better deals.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
The 'best place' to buy a new Holden Commodore is from a Holden Dealer.
Thank you, stopped me heading down to the Volvo dealer to pick up a VF

I think the OP was after specific Holden dealers that people have had good experiences with.

zappaboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V6 Sportswagon, Motorsport Auto VE Ute
Do your research go on the holden website and build your car online to get an idea of the RRP price.

Then go to the holden website and use the tool there to contact many holden dealers in and around Sydney like in the hunter and Lithgow. Remember you do not have to go to the same dealer for servicing. If the price is good the drive there will be worth it. My experience the country dealers were several thousand dollars cheaper than some Sydney dealers. I went as far as Albion Park, Singleton/Cessnock and Newcastle.

You can also try the fleet providers. they will put your sale in their bundle of sale cars for a fee. This is what I did it cost me $99 but they I got a deal $650 better than what I could get.