Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BEST PLACE TO BUY AND PART NO. FOR L77 2013 INJECTORS

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
i think i am going to need some injectors so just trying to be prepared so i dont get ripped off in the heat of the moment. who has the best price at the present time for L77 injectors and a part no would be great so i dont get the wrong ones?
thanks in advance for any help.
cheers
warrick

ps: saw these at Holmart would they be the right ones. not sure on their pricing as if you buy a set of 8 you pay $55 more than if you buy 8 single ones?
https://www.holmart.com.au/?q=l77 injectors&hPP=24&idx=holmart_SEARCH&p=0&rf=kw&kw=l77 injectors

Last edited:

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
really no one has advice on where to go to buy or can confirm the part no???????????? 112 views,amazing.
thanks guys.

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Not everyone who looks at the forum knows parts, especially numbers.
There was a mob called aznew who are were well respected in my area. They suddenly shut up shop when covid hit and their line of New injector business was bought out by Goss. Hence I will only sell Goss in my shop. Price will vary depending on how much you push each parts store you ask. End users generally can’t buy from Goss and therefore they probably will be more expensive. They are happy to give end users part numbers and info if you call them.

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
thanks for that. pricing seems "exe" compared to the Holmart ones or are they something special compared to Holmart?
cheers

H

harrop.senator

I couldn't locate the stock ones on there. Most of them are triple stock flow and then some. But they're a genuine Bosch dealer should be able to get standards they just won't advertise them as most people replace because ran out of flow.