Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best sugestions for bathurst 1000 2011??

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
hi guy me and my bother are planning on making the trip to bathurst this year, we have never been and are keen to hear the best ways to go about it? we are planning of driving from melbourne and guessing purchase a camp site and bring a bbq along and go from there. do you also park your car at your samp site? cheers daniel

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
hi guy me and my bother are planning on making the trip to bathurst this year, we have never been and are keen to hear the best ways to go about it? we are planning of driving from melbourne and guessing purchase a camp site and bring a bbq along and go from there. do you also park your car at your samp site? cheers daniel

the park on top of the mountain is where we usually stay, you will need to call and book, but they might already be booked out. yes you can park your car at your site i wouldnt leave it parked out of sight.

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
hey mate yeah first time so i need to wait for i think a month then camp sites come available, any reson for keeping an eye on the car its not that bad is it if so what do people do with their cars?

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
id just prefer to keep my car on my site no drunk people hanging around it. leaving it down in town would be a bad idea.

steak000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vk Calais
thanks mate for the tips, so if i get campsite on the mountain the car should be safe enough??