Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best tyres for big burnouts

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Don't do it in residential area's, I had people coming to my street (moved from there now) and doing it Monday and Tuesday nights, its just $#@$$#..... I work and them doing burnouts at 2am at night is just stupid.

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
I need to get new tyres soon.. I want some which pour smoke when im baking it up but still get me around on weekdays.. any suggestions?

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
holden007 said:
Don't do it in residential area's, I had people coming to my street (moved from there now) and doing it Monday and Tuesday nights, its just $#@$$#..... I work and them doing burnouts at 2am at night is just stupid.
sorry buddy feel sorry for ya but i ain't payin to lay lines on bitument if i don't have to, btw i'll be doing this during the day cuz it's getting put on video.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Hey don't mind during the day, love to watch them.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
save your money man go to your local tyre store at night and nick a few good ones out the back ive worked at a couple of tyre stores and most of them leave them out the back.
watch out 4 cameras though.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
JDZVNHSV said:
save your money man go to your local tyre store at night and nick a few good ones out the back ive worked at a couple of tyre stores and most of them leave them out the back.

I would not encourage people doing that, its called stealing. Suggestion, go to the wreakers and pick up some old 15' wheels (or tyres, etc), there cheap and if you can afford to do burnouts, its a small price to pay.:thumbsup:

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
JDZVNHSV said:
Wanker....

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
brohawk said:
dude you can do a burnout in ur driveway as long as its inside the fence line of ur property. if your on private property the pigs cant do anything bout it. my mates old house was burnout central, his driveway was a skid pan it was permanently black the cops used to get called out all the time and just asked to stop it due to noise even had a cop or to light up there vy's. but thats all they can only ask you not to for the noise and possibly the smoke if your in a residential area
Hey,your the pig mate.....oink,oink.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
Agree with holden007.