Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

best tyres for big burnouts

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
the best tyres ive had for smoking were the khumo ecstas(soft compound) on the vp, they were 160 a tyre but they smoked white clouds very quickly, havnt done any burnouts in the vs, must have gotten all the burnout doing out of my system with the vp,plus tyres and mech repairs cost $$$... if u want loads of smoke, put sum diesel on the tyres and lil bit on the floor that u are smoking up on, will make huge clouds of it, good for video!

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
its not really stealing cos the ones out the back are for disposal i didnt mean brand new ones.
go there during the day most of them will let u have a look might charge u 10-15 bucks per tyre depending on what u find.

beeks

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6 5sp MKII + DR 600S
JDZVNHSV said:
its not really stealing cos the ones out the back are for disposal i didnt mean brand new ones.
go there during the day most of them will let u have a look might charge u 10-15 bucks per tyre depending on what u find.
So just taking them is stealing,and the mean's to take them,trespassing.Either way,don't go posting **** like that.

MaN|aC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 4.2 S/C
I hate it when people come back where the old tyres kept after hours and scatters a hundred or so tyres every where...

brohawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais
i had the same thing at bridgestone wen i was there but our stack was out the side and they would be everywere so no 1 could park down the side so we had to re stack them before ne1 could park there very annoying

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
1991_Vn2nV said:
Go those Kumho drift tyres that give off Red or Blue smoke depending on which one u buy...hell buy one of each so u have red and blue smoke pouring off the back!

hey never heard of these b4? i reckon it would look sweet you know a rough price of what they would be? love to see a pic/video if anyone has used em?

Kosta l67

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 vx spac s2 l67 01 vx spac s2 00 vt l67 s2
dude you can do a burnout in ur driveway as long as its inside the fence line of ur property. if your on private property the pigs cant do anything bout it. my mates old house was burnout central, his driveway was a skid pan it was permanently black the cops used to get called out all the time and just asked to stop it due to noise even had a cop or to light up there vy's. but thats all they can only ask you not to for the noise and possibly the smoke if your in a residential area
I did it the shed and they came to mine and told me to stop even tho In town they can't do **** about it

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I did it the shed and they came to mine and told me to stop even tho In town they can't do **** about it

And only idiots do it in the shed.....Serious people do them in a burnout comp on a skid pad

Oh and cops can do you for undue noise