Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best way to clean battery

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
i had a look in my manual and it said my secrity pin number will be on a plate or something in my glove box, i have a quick look but i cant find anythiing, does anyone know where exactly it is?

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
anyone know where it is??

I had the same problem when i disconnected my battery. The code isnt in the manual and you will have to ring up your local holden dealership and they will give you the 6 number pin. Good luck mate

SHANBANGER

Der Meister
Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS S2
oh ok my book says its in my glove box, did urs say that too n it wasnt there?

My book also says that but the previous owner of my car must have taken it out of the glove box and failed to give it to me or had lost it. Now ive got the pin on a piece of paper and put it under the rubber bit in the space under my head unit. Cheers

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
another question lol

is there any particular way to tell if battery is dying?

mine n mates always have about a 5sec delay on starting up when engine is cold the've replaced batterys n made no difference

so is there any other way i can test if its still working 100% or if its time for a new one

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
take it into a tyre joint, most of them have a battery tester, they'll tell you if the battery is good or on its way out.