Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Best way to get better air flow for the VL

V

VLCalais1988

Hey guys.....
Just wondering, have been looking around for air filters for the VL, and how to get the fest air flow out of the car, pod air filters,
Opeing up the air box or what what

Just wondering what you guys thought would be the best option!
cheers
Alex

F

FORSTAIR

pods r ok but most of them just suck in the hot air from the engine bay anyway try cuting a hole under the airbox and hook up some sort of intake pipe from the bumper to the airbox using 3" pipe or larger

C

craigvl038

how r u bro.
ive got a uni-filter with rampod on my vl and it is great it saves me on fuel and sounds great. and to stop hot air from the engine being sucked up i made up a heat sheld to go around it.

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
with the hole in the air box one. you cut a whole in the bit below it. the metal bit and put the pipe through the part there and come through to the bumper?? im doing it this weekend. and a central locking kit.

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
how did it all go vlacs?

VLACS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS executive
ah yeh
sorry i meant this weekend coming not the one just gone. ill let you know then :hit:

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
dah... i shoulda looked at the dates better. good luck mate. ill try get some central locking pics up tomorrow sometime for you to have a look at.