Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bet you don't see this on the news!

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
Why is it you can't seem to go 1 day anymore without someone talking about hoons?

Because in this NANNY country we're all hoons , Mark Webber was spot on

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I agree, a P Plater would have probably lost enough demerit points to lose his/her licence. Just as you say being a non p plater the whole article is played down.

Maybe she got such a shock (ala driving Miss Daisy) she won't get behind the wheel again.

A few years ago an old lady did a similar thing to my Company Car, I wasn't driving at the time one of my staff was using it. At the scene she was so distraught that she asked the Police to cancel her licence on the spot. A few weeks later I spoke to a family member regarding the claim and was told that she refused to drive again and had cut up her licence.
We can only hope.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
i think next time i drive through one of those breath tests i will just accelerate past and if a cop chases me ill just say i got the wrong pedal lol betcha a current affair will love that one for a 20 year old lol

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
i think next time i drive through one of those breath tests i will just accelerate past and if a cop chases me ill just say i got the wrong pedal lol betcha a current affair will love that one for a 20 year old lol

Have to get as old as Calaber before you can try that.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
lulz, that car park is notorious for mishaps.

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
I just had a look at the pics... Do these people plant their foot to the floor when they are trying to brake? When Im parking I barely need anymore than a tap of the pedal. How the hell does a car go over a tree and up and over another car if they are trying to brake in a carpark...
If you already thought you were on the brake pedal you would want to stomp on it even harder to try and stop.Just my thinking.