Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Better Call Saul

torana355

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SERIES 2 MY11 SSV A6 in IVY GREEN
My reservations about this show have disappeared after the first 3 episodes, so far im loving it!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Same here, I was a bit skeptical about it but seems to have a nice pace to it. A lot of stuff happens in one episode. If you remember Breaking Bad was pretty slow in the first season.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
Same here, I was a bit skeptical about it but seems to have a nice pace to it. A lot of stuff happens in one episode. If you remember Breaking Bad was pretty slow in the first season.

yep, that's what made it relatable, no fast paced, over complicated conversation, just a suburban mundanes.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I think he is going to help the "bad" guys. He saved Nacho's ass (Nacho Libre!!!) on this one. Tuco and the gang has some heavy drug deals going on, they are going to pay top dollars to Jimmy keep them off the jail. Kind of falling on that path; is either work per $700 a case or several $1,000s per case. He is going for the cash because needs it and is afraid if he does not some bad will happen (brother?). The name change, I think it has to do with protecting his brother. Mike is going to leave the Parking Attendant job and join Saul, he seems to have a grudge towards the Law Enforcement (bad experience) and he is going to come handy on cleaning up messes (crime scenes).

My take on how the show on how is going to end is by taking his own life. Episode 1, to me, has the look and feel when someone is not happy with life and remembering the past before commiting suicide.

What would be nice if the producers make another series with Jessie. He knows Walt's formula and he is the only one in the world that knows it. What if, he gets cornered/forced somehow and he start cooking again; take them someone like Walt did (Jessie) and screwed someones business like Walt did with the Mexican cartel.

Last edited: