Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Better Call Saul

Wongy295

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE SV6 (LPG)
I've already read some really positive reviews of the first episode.

This show will be fantastic!

Anyone who hasn't seen Fargo, should watch it. Even if just for Bob Odenkirk's small role.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Saw the 1st episode last night right after The Walking Dead.

Do not want to spoil it but I have mixed feelings about it. I am under the impression that a lot of the characters from Breaking Bad will be weaving in and out as rating crutches.

Oh, one thing....

Know the differences between the Mercury Sable and Ford Taurus; might come handy ;)

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
Oh, one thing....

Know the differences between the Mercury Sable and Ford Taurus; might come handy ;)

we do, one was never offered in Australia the other one died a slow painful death in the showroom ;)

Arrr, 'tis a act lower then a sharks belly that it not be on foxtel and thus turns me to desperate acts .... arrr

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
First episode was crazy that ending

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
That is why I said about knowing the differences between a Sable and a Taurus :)

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
watched the first episode. absolutely loved it. i loved how it had that breaking bad feel so it was really easy just falling into it. if its half of what breaking bad is. itll get even more epic through the seasons.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
From watching the 1st Episode and knowing Breaking Bad story line. Here is my take of the series (By the way, have not watched the 2nd episode yet, been busy lately, not time to watch the telly).

I think he is going to make a pact with the devil knowing the circumstances with his older brother and the law firm. That is how he gets to know Mike, Tuco, Gus and the whole underground. The change of name from Jimmy McGill to Saul Goldman might come from disassociation with his brother (protection/firm legalities/etc...). Keep in mind that he does not know Jessy or Walt, that comes later on the show when Jessie told Walt they need a "Bad Lawyer". Saul told them that "he knows someone, that knows someone, that knows someone" when they were introduced to Gus Fring.

I think the producers will tell the guys to show on cameos. Perhpas, later on the series we might see Walt and Jessie making deals with Saul and the storry carry the part that Saul did that was not shown in Breaking Bad.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
That is why I said about knowing the differences between a Sable and a Taurus :)

If only the ginger brothers had talked to Mona Lisa Vito ;)

I like how there are a few people from Breaking Bad just chucked in there.

Seems mike, tuco, gus and co all were dead man walking after Saul met Walt.

Wonder if Todd and his Uncle Jack make an appearance ?

I do like Better Call Saul and BB's surburbaness , it's mundaness, and how it captures Americas 'Don't ### with my rights , regardless of how I ### with yours'