Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Better Call Saul

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
I hope that we get more of Saul working in the Cinnibon after the events of Breaking Bad , like say jessie walking in or something

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Perhaps, but the Cinnabon that he works is in Montana and Jessie is in New Mexico, not a commuting distance.

My wife is a big fan of the show and we did the Breaking Bad tour. We even stopped at Walter's house, the lady that owns it is nice, came out for pictures and to chat a bit. I was surprised all the people that park around to take photos. We went also to Hank's house, is pretty high up in the mountain side. Was snowing over there and at lower grown was dry, interesting. Saul's office does not look like the one on the show, changed a lot. The Pollos Hermanos where Walt met Gus, is called Twisters. Is a Tex-Mex fast food joint like any taco place, they serve Burritos; the Pollos Hermanos mural still inside; is located in a crappy Albuquerque area, very low class. The A1 Car Wash is called Octopus Car Wash and still operational. The place were Jessie was going to get picked up on the side of the road is the side of a reservoir pretty high up on the side of the mountains. The motel where Hank was messing with the crack hooker is next to a nice hospital; they have a sign that states "No Photo Allowed" (perhaps too many shady characters frequent the place). Even we went to the Denny's that Walt went to eat breakfast. The waitress say the chair is always taken, I think they have a Walter Special (the breakfast that he eat on the show).

When you go around the town looking at the locations, you start to see the same cars like you are followed. I thought was creepy and funny at the same time.

Last edited:

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
My sister in law created a drinking game while watching Breaking Bad.

Everytime you hear Jessie saying "Yo" or "Beetch" you take a shot of Tequila, if he says "Yo and Beetch" in the same sentence take a double shot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
He actually never said beetch. It was definitely BITCH for Jesse!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
He actually never said beetch. It was definitely BITCH for Jesse!

Of course not... but was misspelled intentionally to avoid censorship bot. Apparently does not change the word for what I can see. BTW, bring it down a notch, no need to be so up tight.

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
Here are some pics from the Braking Bad places.
Pollos Hermanos, the real joint; sorry for the image turned 90 deg (tiny pic website has a mind on its own sometimes).

5v15xx.jpg

p0nly.jpg

That is the place that Jessie used to live when his girlfriend choked herself to death.

91dojt.jpg

Denny's restaurant where Walt had his breakfast, that is the counter they used on the show (dam it tiny pic!)

wmlc2v.jpg

Gus's Fring house.

1gspa8.jpg

Walt and Skyler's house. That is some of the many people that you encounter. The owner is in the garage; she is friendly though.

2m4wrvp.jpg

Saul's Office, the place called Vault; is a nightclub.

2wf0mtg.jpg

Hank and Marie's house.

9i6al3.jpg

The place where they get picked up; John B Robert Dam.

1zgqgx2.jpg

The Motel were Jessie was staying with the crack whore.

oumelu.jpg

My little girl going to paint the cars at the Cadillac Ranch; just on our way to Las Vegas.

2im9swp.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
awesome work sky!

just watched the 3rd episode. yep this TV series is going to EPIC!!

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I do not know if you guys know the TV Show Saturday Night Life; the show that launched Eddy Murphy, Kevin Nealon, Dana Carvey, Chevy Chase, Mike Meyers, Adam Sandler and many other comedian's careers; he was a writer in that show. Was watching their 40 anniversary and made a cameo; they made fun of the BCS show.

New Mexico is a borring ass place. Now you see why we did the "Breaking Bad Tour", there is nothing to do in that oversized town. The city itself is not that big. Is like Colorado as far the weather. Because of the mountains, it has different layers of weather patterns. Right bellow at the city, was somewhat overcast. Going up to Hank's house is up in the mountain side (really nice neigborhood though) and you can see by the photo that was snowing, if you see the pic of the dam (is about mid point) is not, is a matter of fact, all the pics were taken very same day.

Last edited: