Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

big bass songs

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
my mirror fell off when i first tested out my newly finished setup only got to 15 before that happened didnt go much higher incase i broke a window it goes up to 50 highest ive ever had is 25 it feel's like your about to have a heart attack and beathing through a straw lol
ive just downloaded some song's posted in this thread i listen to metal so i havnt heard the real bass out of my system yet
if i blow window's or ear drum's i'll blame some of you guy's lmao jkn thank's guy's

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
sort of embarassed but i think fleetwood mac the chain's is a good chillout song
love dire straits mark knoffler is a genuise on guiter

Ra1d

omg thats the funky sh1t
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Exec, VL Exec
i agree, for music you actually listen to the whole song dire straits is awesome - sultans of swing, so far away and money for nothing ;D also dig my van halen & def leppard.

fleetwood mac....tell me lies and dont stop are catchy lolol

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
yeh the dire straits, sultans of swing album is amazing. Come home from the pub with a few mates and chuck it on and have a few more beers. best chillout stuff. lol getting onto fleetwood mac, i cant go past a bit of Rhiannon. its sooo catchy.

another good bass song would have to be;

Prodigy - Minefields. (WOW says my house as its trying not to fall down)

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
ok i tryed out chemical brother's bass tester today and cracked my rear windscreen and the front window at home shattered! im really annoyed now so i think i'll stick to metal and turn it down a bit lol

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
cracked a window. HOLY ****. thats great man :thumbsup:

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
ok i tryed out chemical brother's bass tester today and cracked my rear windscreen and the front window at home shattered! im really annoyed now so i think i'll stick to metal and turn it down a bit lol

Holy crap, thats crazy

jet_pilot

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
mind you the car was 10m down the front of the yard (house is at the back of the block and on stilt's) i dont know how the hell it happend ive only got a 800w 4 channel boss amp and 2 12" u.s audio cheap crap sub's in a ported box that's made with them and pioneer boxed 280w 6x9's! i opened the boot and bang!
the only diffrence is i turned the sub's around facing out of the boot instead of the back seat im still trying to work it out n i dont think the neighbour's are too happy except the old guy next door came out and said "gee wizz my old hillman hunter didnt even have a radio back in the 60's i dont think those speaker thing's wouldve fit in it sound's good tho" lmao