Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

big bass songs

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
12v, some great tunes in there

+1 respect!

-edit-
"you must spread some reputation around before giving it to 12vking again"

awwww :(

V

Vn8

On my ipod/car

Hooked up me ipod to me head unit..very handy..

Currently listening to:

Lard - drug raid at 3am
Lard - War pimp renaissance
Lard - the power of lard
any Lard song kick's.
Fleetwood mac - Tusk (has a classic caveman drumbeat)
Judas priest - United
Marilyn manson - Mr superstar/angel with scabbed wings
Butthole surfers - who was in my room last night (Trent reznor remix)
ministry - just one fix...actually, whole back catalogue

and under doof-doof:
Eminem - ass like that
Pussycat dolls - dont cha
Goldfrap - ooh la la
Leftfield - open up
chemical brother's greatest hits
blah,blah,blah....
oh, and some of me own chit i made with Hammerhead and soundforge :thumbsup:

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
I think it was said but the 1812 Overture as done by the Royal Artillery. There are few things in this world that have more bass that a Howziter. The 'song' may not be to your liking but playing the last 3-5 minutes will get attention (the whole thing runs for 3/4 of an hour).

Mike

Fitty

Reaction score
Bidibodi Bidibu - Bubbles

It's the song the Germans are playing when they're pulled over in Super Troopers.

B

brockyslovechild

Try some Michael Jackson, if I'm showing my system to someone I'll always put "Thriller" on, it smashes all! Will try some suggested tracks though, cheers!

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Linkin Park - Don't Stay

Grinspoon - Chemical Heart (Nobody hears that HUGE bass drum during the verses unless they have BIG SUBS hehe)

Shihad - All The Young Fascists

Shihad - Yeah Right

The Crystal Method - Cherry Twist (This song has a particular beat near the start which weighs in around 28Hz)

The Crystal Method - Vapor Trail

Nine Inch Nails - Deep

Chemical Brothers - Under The Influence

The Crystal Method - Born Too Slow

Hell any TCM canes ass when it comes to bass :p

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
KE Laser Ghia 1.6 Carbie M5
Yeah Pussy Cat Dolls have a HUGE bass line. Black Eyed Peas - My Bumps, Eminem - Business, P Diddy vs White Town - PE 2000, Jet - Look What You've Done (****ing unreal bass piano), The Offspring - Self Esteem, Micheal Jackson - Bad, Micheal Jackson - Beat It, Micheal Jackson - Billie Jean, Midnight Star - Midas Touch, Max Graham vs Yes - Owner of a Lonely Heart, Audio Bullies vs Nancy Sinatra - Shot You Down, A'Studio - SOS, Ricki Lee Coulter - Hell No, Mariah Carey - We Belong Together (you wouldn't think so but that song pumps), Nelly and Christina Aguilera - Tilt Ya Head Back, Black Eyed Peas - Pump It, Black Eyed Peas - Don't Phunk With My Heart, Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get It Started, Bassment Jaxx - Good Luck, Linkin' Park - With You, Jimmy Barnes - Working Class Man, Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under the Bridge, The Offspring - Pay the Man, Cold Chisel - When the War is Over (unbelievable bass), INXS - Kiss the Dirt (Falling Down the Mountian), INXS - What You Need, INXS - All the Voices, INXS - Johnson's Aeroplane, INXS - Love Is (What I Say), INXS - Devil Inside, INXS - Need You Tonight, Jimmy Barnes - Driving Wheels, Australian Crawl - Errol, The Screaming Jets - Better, U2 - Pride (In the Name of Love), U2 - New Year's Day, U2 - Where the Streets ave No Name, U2 - All I Want Is You, Starsailor - Four to the Floor, Stonebridge - Put Em High, Stonebridge - Take Me Away, Lash - Take Me Away, Eric Prydz - Call On Me, Mr. Mister - Broken Wings, Corey Hart - Sunglasses at Night, A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (So Far Away), Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing, Dire Straits - Lady Writer, Dire Straights - Money for Nothing, Dire Straits - So Far Away, Dire Straits - Romeo and Juliet, Split Endz - I Got You, Dragon - April Sun in Cuba, AC/DC - Thunderstruck, AC/DC - You Shook Me All Night Long, The Angels - Shadow Boxer, The Angels - No Secrets, Men At Work - Be Good Johhny, Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the Way... **** I've got a lot........

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
Queen - Radio Gaga, Queen - We Will Rock You, Queen - Somebody to Love, Queen - Break Free, The Kinks - You Really Got Me, Steve Earle - Copperhead Road, Black Sabbath - Paranoid, Alice Cooper - Poison, Ted Mulry Gang - Jump In My Car, Boston - More Than A Feeling, Freestylers - Get A Life, Freestylers - Push Up...........

Torana

Young Einstein
Reaction score
Website
holdenworld.tt.cx
Members Ride
INXS - Don't Change, Icehouse - Great Southern Land, Jet - Are You Gonna Be My Girl?, Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia, Green Day - American Idiot, Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams..........