Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Fella's SS-V Sportswagon

M500

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV Ute
Congrats. The VE is the best looking wagon IMO. I would even go as far as to say that it actually looks "Cool" - never thought I would say that about a wagon. LOL

big fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS-V Sportswagon Auto
Congrats. The VE is the best looking wagon IMO. I would even go as far as to say that it actually looks "Cool" - never thought I would say that about a wagon. LOL

Well mate I think the sportswagon is the better looking car in the VE range. Sedan is good, but wagon is just way better and I love the rear end shape. Looked into a 300C as well but couldn't really go past the VE for price value anyway.

big fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks Jono. Was back there today and had a cat back exhaust put in and some other pre-delivery issues fixed up. She sound really good now. X-Force 2.5".

jono0309

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Sounds good Big Fella...my bro's VE SS has the Xfroce 2.5", not a bad exhaust. It's very easy to do yourself, not sure if they charged you for fitting it.
We are always driving around, should come out for a drive some time.
Cheers

big fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah sounds good mate. But................ It's hard to pin me down as I only get 1 free wee weekend every 4 to 5 weeks if there has not been anything planned. Weekdays are generally good but same timing as weekends (work in remote ares of the country). There is a cruise being organised for the last weekend in Feb but I'll be back at work then just like every other friggin time something comes up.

Cheers

big fella

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wagon is going great guns. Fuel economy has been down to as low as 6.7ltrs /100km between Canberra and Sydney. Hand brake assembly has been replaced as well as the O2 sensors (linked to leaking X-Force exhaust)

Still a great car drive, loving the power compared to my wifes diesel Prado. Great on long trips. Wife finds it hard to keep the speed down when she drives it.

Just clocked over 9000km since december.

YootDriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS MY10
Be spending a few days at my bro's place in DY in a few weeks - will keep my eyes peeled. Bit concerned about the way they "bump" park up that way, might strap an old tyre to either end of
the ute Lol

Cheers John

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Wagon is going great guns. Fuel economy has been down to as low as 6.7ltrs /100km between Canberra and Sydney. Hand brake assembly has been replaced as well as the O2 sensors (linked to leaking X-Force exhaust)

Still a great car drive, loving the power compared to my wifes diesel Prado. Great on long trips. Wife finds it hard to keep the speed down when she drives it.

Just clocked over 9000km since december.

awesome fuel economy there ! we are yet to take ours for a long distance haul. Great wagon these Holdens have produced, head turners and coppers love it lol

How you finding the 6 speed auto ? Love using the "manumatic" around the city