Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
more so the trouble of scanning every fricken page just to help some ding that cant be arsed spending 3 minutes working it out. i agree ban soop

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
Fail complaint. Are you even a JC sponsor? You know forums cost money? Why should JC aim to fulfill your every need? They don't, but on here you have thousands of members willing to help as best they can to answer your questions.... FREE of charge.

This is a "community" a place you can ask questions, meet people, show off your ride and much more, although, none of that is guaranteed.

I'm on parenting forums, they can't always tell me "what that rash is on my child" but they provide links, info, numbers just the same as you get here.

Don't be povo, go buy a manual.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
$60 each? Try Supercheap.

Or alternatively one of my bigger local libraries has workshop manuals on every Commodore model, try your local.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
what just cause u have a ve wagon ohhhhh mr moneybags puttin me on the povo mate what didnt u get about me not bein able to afford two manuals right this second, not to mention when i started the thread all shops were shut lastnight, i was SIMPLY VOICING MY OPINION i now understand there is copyright laws i did not think about that when i first posted this thread... logically on a website called JUST COMMODORES i thought there would be at least some type of diagram made different to that in a "gregorys" for people who cant afford manuals or need on the spot help and cant get to a shop so on so forwarth...
... this is made out to kikki btw no one else

Last edited:

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yeah supercheap is where i tried, they were on sale for 40 a while ago but i didnt need one then haha, last time i looked they were back up to 69.95 or somethin like that, ill give the library a go but cheers for that

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
how does having a ve mean he has money? quite the oposite. get a manual from the interweb before you can whinge about paying an extra 10 percent and harden up

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
i dunno, its brand new and he called me a povo so i assumed... extra 10% of what and are u referrring to the internet when u say "interweb"?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
what just cause u have a ve wagon ohhhhh mr moneybags puttin me on the povo mate what didnt u get about me not bein able to afford two manuals right this second, not to mention when i started the thread all shops were shut lastnight, i was SIMPLY VOICING MY OPINION i now understand there is copyright laws i did not think about that when i first posted this thread... logically on a website called JUST COMMODORES i thought there would be at least some type of diagram made different to that in a "gregorys" for people who cant afford manuals or need on the spot help and cant get to a shop so on so forwarth...
... this is made out to kikki btw no one else

welcome to the real world, where you cant have everything handed to you for nothing. go get a library card, and check out your local library as acarmody said.

if you're getting charged $60 for a workshop manual, you're shopping at the wrong place.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
Frankly if you can't afford $60 for a manual you can't afford to fix the car anyway...

Also Kikki is a chick, as far as I'm aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.