Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
what just cause u have a ve wagon ohhhhh mr moneybags puttin me on the povo mate ... this is made out to kikki btw no one else

Just so you know, Mr Moneybags is Mrs/Ms Moneybags. But don't make her angry 'cos she'll kick your arse to the moon! :boxing:

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
popcorn.gif

Krisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
D22 St-r Navara
i wouldnt worry about kikki i would be more worried about what everyone else is thinking

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
So you started a thread last night (Saturday night is often quiet as people are out), then waited 20 minutes and didn't get a response so you had a sook? First of all, look on ebay and buy a manual and yes you are 'povo' if you can't afford $40 if you plan on working on your car. Second of all if you had any common sense you could of worked it all out with a multimeter.
Finally to my main point, HOW ####ING DARE YOU come on to a free service and have a cry and dictate what content should be available to a septic tank scraping such as yourself?! Who do you think you are? No really, it's not rhetorical, who do you think you are?

This site is about give and take, if you give back to the site you will get alot out of it. If you come here as a parasite, you will not. It's that simple.

jetboy

You learn til u die
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT exec
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Excactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
sorry kikki, ms/mrs moneybags... why what is everyone else thinking? i couldnt care less what anyone thinks if its bad, if its good go for it say what u please, and yeah i did look hard for a FREE one not a 25 dollar one but thanks for the url anyway... and if i cant afford a manual for 60 then i cant afford to fix my car????? i bought a vt for 2000 and some soccermum crashed into me in a roundabout, i bought my vn for 700 and blew the gearbox up in it cause everyone said i wouldnt do it and the motor was ####ed anyway, had 350,xxx on the clock so i just pulled it out, and i swapped an alpine stereo for a vs calais the other day, in these three cars i have vs interior for the vn, vt motor and all electricals for vn, i then have two spare chassis' and two motors and boxes to play around with building a dune buggy... AMAZING WHAT POVOS CAN DO THESE DAYS YEAH??

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
sorry kikki, ms/mrs moneybags... why what is everyone else thinking? i couldnt care less what anyone thinks if its bad, if its good go for it say what u please, and yeah i did look hard for a FREE one not a 25 dollar one but thanks for the url anyway... and if i cant afford a manual for 60 then i cant afford to fix my car????? i bought a vt for 2000 and some soccermum crashed into me in a roundabout, i bought my vn for 700 and blew the gearbox up in it cause everyone said i wouldnt do it and the motor was ####ed anyway, had 350,xxx on the clock so i just pulled it out, and i swapped an alpine stereo for a vs calais the other day, in these three cars i have vs interior for the vn, vt motor and all electricals for vn, i then have two spare chassis' and two motors and boxes to play around with building a dune buggy... AMAZING WHAT POVOS CAN DO THESE DAYS YEAH??
I read all that and all I got is, 'my house looks like a wreakers and I have no driveable car'................
deadcar_Full1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.