Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big JC Fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
I spent hours on JC lastnight searching high and low for any kind of wiring diagram for a vt, i probably found two but they were to do with engine management and the other was a circuit... I think this website being called JUST COMMODORES should have a pdf of a complete service manual for every single commodore from day dot up, and if others request certain service manuals for other holdens then they should be granted with a url or even suggestions, every thread that had anything to do with someone asking for wiring diagrams or service manuals were either completely ignored or people just asked what their electrical problem was...

cheers people

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Mate the name of the site is irrelevant, this is a forum, a place where people get together to share their thoughts. This isn't a technical website or anything.

If you want a wiring diagram than go out and buy a Gregory's or similar, its all in there.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
you going to draw out every diagram yourself? because otherwise, we'd have to get permission from holden to distribute a free copy of the service manual they sell for a profit. or we could just breach copyright and do it anyway, im sure theyd love that, im sure darren would love that.

spend $40 and buy a gregorys/haynes/max ellery manual, you'll get all the wiring diagrams you need and then some!!

unless you want to be paying very high membership fees, whats on here is what you get. plain and simple.

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
^^^ Agree. How's it a 'big fault' of the forum though? It's a forum for people to share things. If someone hasn't posted up exactly what YOU want, big deal, look elsewhere. The interweb thingy is a big place and JC isn't the only site on it.

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yeah i know that, but at 60 a manual... some people dont have a spare 120 bux to just go out and buy a vn and vt manual just to rewire tail lights... and quoting what u said "this is a forum, a place where people get together to share their thoughts." surely there is at least one member on this website that has a manual for there commodore, how hard is it to scan a few pages for another member or if they are requesting colour codes to certain wires why cant somebody just quote the code out of their manual, if i had all the manuals id help out with what i could if someone was asking for diagrams or so on so forwarth... and wikky i spent hours searchin not just JC but the whole web or what i could looking for one simple wiring diagram, i just wrote big fault so people would look at it and share there opinions on it... hakhawk to answer your question would i draw out every diagram? if someone requested a certain diagram then yeah id draw it out if thats what it takes to get around copyright and to help that person out cause i now know how hard it is to find one

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
unsuccessful_troll.jpg

Coast_Calais

sick of the idiots here
Reaction score
Members Ride
varies
agreed. big big problems IF all that info was posted on JC...

although this forum is a great source of info (and usually a lot of opinion) i suggest you buy a manual to undertake your VT > VN project.. can't make threads for URGENT help each time ya hit a snag on that one...

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
yeah i know that, but at 60 a manual... some people dont have a spare 120 bux to just go out and buy a vn and vt manual just to rewire tail lights... and quoting what u said "this is a forum, a place where people get together to share their thoughts." surely there is at least one member on this website that has a manual for there commodore, how hard is it to scan a few pages for another member or if they are requesting colour codes to certain wires why cant somebody just quote the code out of their manual, if i had all the manuals id help out with what i could if someone was asking for diagrams or so on so forwarth... and wikky i spent hours searchin not just JC but the whole web or what i could looking for one simple wiring diagram, i just wrote big fault so people would look at it and share there opinions on it... hakhawk to answer your question would i draw out every diagram? if someone requested a certain diagram then yeah id draw it out if thats what it takes to get around copyright and to help that person out cause i now know how hard it is to find one

imagine the heartache people would have without this miraculous thing called the internet. theyd have to get out in the shed and nut it out themselves!!

jw.pfitzner

Fitzy
Reaction score
Members Ride
6 Speed Gen III VX SS
yeah i guess with copyright... im not at all pissed off about how long someone takes to reply to my thread, as long as i dont just get ignored haha, ill just wait for people to help out... if its a big enough problem i have other sources but for little stuff i just hit JC up

Status
Not open for further replies.