Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Big Thanks To Tony And The Boys

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Just like to formally give a big thanks to Tony (Mr Spares) and the rest of the staff at Motorfield. Firstly to Tony. After sending many an email from the JC Shop (shop.juscommodores.com) I was utterly suprised to find an informative reply from him within the range of around 5-10mins, answering all my, no doubt, annoying emails He then arranged for the set of 4 interceptors ($400 with brand new tyres what more do you want!!) to be picked up from Motorfield in Thomastown. And lastly to the staff at Motorfield (namely Scott) a big thanks for a no fuss walk and go ' I'm here for a set of interceptors Tony spoke to you about' hand over some money thank-you bye bye and i'm outta there.

So I would really recommend the JC Shop to any one needing anything Commodore related.

Cheers and Thankx

P.S: I just realised that cause I never ordered it from the site I didn't get a JC sticker!!

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal and excellent service. I can also recommend Tony, I got a clutch for a competitive price with prompt service and delivery. Finally it's going to be fitted today with my new g'box.

Keep it up lads

Cheers

Jake

G

Grantis1976

I'm glad to see it up and running too!

Acouple of things, I having trouble getting in to the order stage of things........

How...or when will I be able to order a set of bare pursuit rims, to be sent to QLD for the VB ?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
All I can say is give Tony a call himself and get him to organise it, or send him an email.
Cheers