Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

billion dollar baby

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
can u put it on you-tube? im not exactly sure how that site works but ive seen some ppl put some pretty big video's on there

ARM-SV6

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SV6 A5
It's on a popular Bittorrent site (don't know if I can name it here) as a 544mb file, I'm downloading now.

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
Puggle said:
Well for a start Skaife walked around a VX (with VE suspension) and called it a VT. A petty insult from me? Don't think so. Anyone even loosely familiar with the commodore should easily spot the VX instantly.

I wouldn't bring it up, but they were obviously using Skaife to market the VE, himself implied to be a 'holden-driving, holden-loving' man, and this slip proved he was doing nothing more than parroting a script (at least in this scene). Shame.

Good show though. Find a copy. :w00t:
i think skaife was refering to the VT platform not the car

Scotty_Doesn't_Know

Don't Tell Scotty...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VE Calais
kritical said:
it pissed me off to know the design came from a VT. but ol well i still want 1 and at least holden finally done somethin bout their suspension

Huh? The design is brand new. What do you mean? The first test mule was a VX that was re-tooled by hand for testing but the VE was never "based" on any other car.

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
did anybody record the show yesterday??? if so where abouts is it hosted cos i want a copy cos i missed the first half hour

VKStevo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
i sortof watched it but i was getting ready 4 the cruise at the same time so i missed half of it, is there somewhere i can download it from...not torrent sites