Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Billion Dollar Baby

KITTAU

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 V8 VE Calais V 60th Anniversary Edition
For those who missed the Tv special on the new VE Holden Commodore, the latest issue of Wheels car magazine has it as a free DVD on the cover. It also has heaps of special features from production down to a virtual burnout video. A must for Holden fans! :w00t:

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I got this on Friday. Saw it at the servo and bought it, mainly for the DVD. It's pretty good.

Whats even funnier is that ezy dvd have it coming in soon for $30. I have bought it for $8.95 and got a free magazine.

Rombles

HSVDT #1
Reaction score
Website
rombles.msn.space.com
Members Ride
HSVDT Limited Ed'n Z Series Clubsport #8-6.0L/M6
I suspect that this is something EzyDVD might manage to keep in stock.... they keep running out of all of Brocky's DVD's!

Fitzy3VSVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive, VY Executive and VE SS-V
Hey,
I got that DVD from the Wheels magazine but ive notced that it is a bit different to what it was like on TV here in perth, just some minor things and all the music in the background during interviews and at the end where the HSV Racing team was drifting the VE's. On TV they had "Boys will be boys" Choirboys song playing in the background was pretty kool but on the DVD there is no music on it except their onw soundtrack. Dont know why they done that tho aye.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
I received the DVD direct from Holden and must say it was rather interesting, not boring like I was expecting.

I still love the stone age ad :yeah:

Yeah same here. Haven't watched it yet but i don't think that it would be any different to the one from wheels. The only difference is the cover.

Rogues

Reaction score
Members Ride
Odyssey VE Calais
Gawd some people are clueless........:hit:
I've had the mag and dvd for weeks now, tried running the dvd thru the computer,,,no go ! dont have the right driver or whatever......really pi55ed...that I cant watch it.....:computer:.....then last night Im reading this topic and I think........Heh, what about the TV,.....Durrrrrr!!!
anyways,........great DVD, luv the VE, still want one..
Rogues. :driving: