Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bionic blue vr

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
hey guys have been on this site for a while now so thought i would post my car up, this is my first car and still has a bit of work to do before i get it to how i want it to be, tell me what yous think

MODEL- vr equipe series 2
COLOUR- bionic blue
ENGINE- stocko 3.8 buick
TRANSMISSION- stock auto
KMs- 114k
STEREO- nothing special just pioneer bluetooth headunit,response splits up front and kenwoods 6.5s in rear powerd by a 4 channel amp and a 1500 watt kenwood sub getting 375 rms threw a dub audio amp

FUTURE MODS- 18 or 19 inch rims,superlow springs,ss kit,manual conversion and eventually a 355 stroker or ls1

first up will be lowerd and rims because this thing is reaching for the sky atm lol
IMG_0302.jpg
IMG_0301.jpg

will get better pictures during the day

Last edited:

mking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Bagged vs caprice sII
id go rims before lowered so you can take it to a shop and tell them exactly where you want it to sit i know alot of people who have done it like youve mentioned and are realy not happy with the ride height and ends up costing them twice as much, but if your going ssl alround atleast, you cant really go wrong lol

groberr

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr equipe
dude killllllerr colour
is that standard?
like mking said go ultras alround only way to go.
19s and ss kit dammmmmmmmmmm she'll be lookin sexyyyyyyyy

Hey mate the colour is a ford blue wich u c on the xr range

yeah every1 seems to be saying ultras so i might go them! as for rims im thinking either the SSVs or bboss elanores what do you guys think?