Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaaaaaack ssv

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2
Just got the car back from Morpowa, VCM otr and mafless..............258.3 rwkw, 650 ish torques..........

did they do a dyno run before the mods ? if so wat were the numbers ? keen to know the difference !

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
did they do a dyno run before the mods ? if so wat were the numbers ? keen to know the difference !

Yep bout 225 rwkw, ill bring the sheet when we g teck!!! 9.2 l per 100km @110 (ish!!) with full car n air con working......bout the same as before

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Nice looking ride...I too have a black commodore...little older than yours though :)
I personaly have issues with chev badges on Holdens...If I ever have a car with a chev badge it will be a 69 SS Camaro...but if you like it, that is what really matters

Cheers, got any pics of your car, looks neat in the avatar pic. You should talk with tinsnips, he likes the chev badges more than i do!!

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
dont say anything Tin!

tarp30198.jpg

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I only replaced the springs to lower the car. Big mistake. Should have researched and done the shocks and springs together. Mine is actually going in to get Bilstein shocks and H&R progressive rate springs this Thursday! Got a good price from Autotechnique here in Melbourne.

ahh no worries, interested to see what you think after thursday, ill keep an eye out for your next post..

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
VCM otr looks the goods!!

ssv183-albums-mods-picture114683-engine.jpg

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
gonna paint it to match ur engine cover? would look awesome, and certainly be different :)

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
gloss black with that red/orange colour whatever it is, in those indentations at the top, thats all you would need :)