Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaaaaaack ssv

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Pacemaker full system, VCM OTR and maffless tune= 258 RWKW 650 ish torques
12.94 quater @ 115MPH
dddd.jpg

eeee.jpg

Last edited:

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Needs Holden badges...

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Needs Holden badges...

Each to their own I say...
Looks fantastic ssv183 with the chev badges... not a fan of the rear chev badge tho. (if you have it) Can't beat a black SSV, when are you going to lower it? ;-) get start to the mods so far, be interesting to hear what she pulls on the dyno... :)

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Looks great. Don't use Kings to lower the car! I'm redoing the suspension with H&R springs and bilstein shocks. hoping the ride will be a million times better :)

With the badge, I like it. But don't like the gold. This is a quick photoshop project on my car and can't decide which way to go. But it will be done one way or another! :beer chug:

IMG_8601all-back.jpg

IMG_8601-chrome.jpg

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Cheers all!! lowering is going to hapen within the next few months possibly weeks, i have painted the boweties black and left the chrome strips since the pics were taken, looks a lot better!! Nice ride loku and saw your car in the latest street comms herluv, congrats!!

Will post futher info after the tune on teusday, going to to do another G Teck with sly rig to see how huch difference in 1/4 mile times...

Loku, did u just use springs previously to lower? Im unsure wether to go for new shocks as well..

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Looks great mate... except for that pesky bow-tie shaped stain on the front! Nice work
its a tasty bit of bait but swimming past the hook!!!!

ssv183

BAZINGA
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV CBR1000rr
Just got the car back from Morpowa, VCM otr and mafless..............258.3 rwkw, 650 ish torques..........

VHRickster

Reaction score
Members Ride
5lt VH
Nice looking ride...I too have a black commodore...little older than yours though :)
I personaly have issues with chev badges on Holdens...If I ever have a car with a chev badge it will be a 69 SS Camaro...but if you like it, that is what really matters

loku16

Reaction score
Website
www.addicted2fish.com.au
Members Ride
2010 VE SS-V Wagon
Hey mate, sorry for the late reply. Yes, I only replaced the springs to lower the car. Big mistake. Should have researched and done the shocks and springs together. Mine is actually going in to get Bilstein shocks and H&R progressive rate springs this Thursday! Got a good price from Autotechnique here in Melbourne.