Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] Black DTM Flair 20x8 and 20x9.5 plus Falken FK452 tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
ITEM: set of DTM Flair wheels with tyres, suit VE

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $1500 ono (I've set a bottom dollar figure and I'm willing to negotiate)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up or I will deliver to Yass, Goulburn or Bredbo (basically about an hour out of Canberra in all directions)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash on pick up

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or message here

OTHER INFO: Selling my wheels and tyres from my Statesman due to not owning it anymore as of this afternoon. Wheels were originally purchased in 2009 and are in very reasonable condition. One small gutter rash (cause by the edge of a pot hole) on a rear and some gutter rash on a front (will include pics as soon as it stops raining here). One wheel has also had gutter rash repaired which is only noticeable if you know it's there.

Currently fitted with Falken FK452 tyres. I'll include details of tread depths at wear bars measured from inside to out so as to check for any camber wear but I'd estimate around 50% tread left.

Full set of chrome nuts included. Can be machined to fit earlier models, make your own inquiries into this.

PICTURES: More detailed pics coming soon but for now here is a few so you know what they look like.

0c2ae73f.jpg

100_7666.jpg

100_7667.jpg

100_7668.jpg

Rear dish
d2ca7fd4.jpg

This gives you a better perspective of what the spokes look like as they don't photograph well being black.
EXE_Wheels_Flair.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.