Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black GXP Maloo

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Any chance of a front on pic ?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Any chance of a front on pic ?

Only front on pic I've got at the moment, didn't have the time to take any today.
20151117_162922.jpg

The wheels look the goods :p Not sure about the chrome mirrors though...

Cheers, and yeah for whatever reason HSV blinged up the GXP's. I'm planning on getting all the chrome and probably all the matte black painted gloss black. Just dont want to spend all my holiday money.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Bought myself a few early Christmas pressies. Black mirror covers, LED Tail Lights and a 3 inch Manta cat back, actually sounds like a V8 now. And have some better tyres going on it next week. Just shitty late arvo phone camera pics for now
20151224_190735.jpg

20151224_190826.jpg

Sort of thinking I might go the F/I route rather than a cam.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Little update; bought a new set of wheels as the Dynastys sort of look boring side on, should have the new wheels by this time next week and then cam/extractors/OTR will be next.

How do you find the ride on those coilovers? They are the same brand I'm looking at getting in my wagon eventually, and I imaging you would've tested them on a few crappy roads.

Not ideal to be honest. Have to be stiffer than I'd prefer with the wheel fitment. Though it was a lot smoother ride in Perth where the roads are better, here in Kal its pretty damn annoying at times. Does feel like it handles better though. Overall I would recommend them, just low, stanced, stretched and skinny tyres on shitty roads isn't fun.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Lookin awesome, be sure to put up a pic of the new wheels when they arrive. Did you decide to get something concave again?

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Lookin awesome, be sure to put up a pic of the new wheels when they arrive. Did you decide to get something concave again?

Yeah getting Vertini RF1.1's so keeping the concave look. Though I was originally looking for something with some lip or even dish, not many options that clear Brembo's though and no designs I really liked. I thought about DTM Shines as they do clear Brembo's but they look a little boring, I would have loved to have got a set of XXR 521's but they'd only fit with spacers and massive guard work ala Fat R8/Zen/etc.

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Just looked them up, they are very nice. Actually look similar to my VFS1's haha. What colour are you going?

I like the Dynasty's I just think they are done to death now, like the Rockstars used to be.

Personally I think concave looks nicer on the VE/VF's. To me dished wheels is more for older muscle cars. Either that or get very low offset with dish and concave, that would be the best of both worlds haha.