Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black GXP Maloo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Just looked them up, they are very nice. Actually look similar to my VFS1's haha. What colour are you going?

I like the Dynasty's I just think they are done to death now, like the Rockstars used to be.

Personally I think concave looks nicer on the VE/VF's. To me dished wheels is more for older muscle cars. Either that or get very low offset with dish and concave, that would be the best of both worlds haha.

I actually had to check what wheels you had again after looking at your thread recently, do look similar.

I think the popularity of Dynastys has had a hand in me thinking they're a little boring. Even just here in Kal there's several VE's running them, I prefer the look of the skinnier spokes on the RF's though.

Dish + concave would have been ideal like a lot of guys run on BMW's, Audi's etc. but mega pricey.

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Awesome looking ute mate! Will look great on the new wheels! What finish are they coming in?

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Going gloss black, I like the black on black look (though its a nightmare to keep looking good).

Sweet as, are they similar offset and widths to the wheels you have now? Looks spot on as it sits now with the spacers.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Sweet as, are they similar offset and widths to the wheels you have now? Looks spot on as it sits now with the spacers.

Same offset and widths, 20x10 all round at +30, Im not currently running spacers, only needed those for the Vertini Magics.

Last edited:

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
At this rate of wheel changes, you'll probably go through the whole Vertini catalogue in a few years!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
At this rate of wheel changes, you'll probably go through the whole Vertini catalogue in a few years!

I'll give it a go at least. I've only had 5 different wheels on it in the 7-8 months I've had it. If only the Magics had of cleared my brakes, I prefered those over the Dynastys. I'll go for something with a bit of lip next time probably.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
Got the new RF1.1's today. Nitto Invo's all round 20/35/255 on the rear and 20/35/245 on the front. Unfortunately they accidentally sent out 9 inch wide wheels for the front, but they're going to send out the other pair of 10s.

20160223_181158.jpg

20160223_181219.jpg

20160223_181337.jpg

20160223_181447.jpg

They're not as aggressive as the Dynastys though, thinking of running spacers.
20160223_183605.jpg

Compared to the Dynastys.
20160126_131126.jpg

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
They look pretty killer man, good choice in tyres to. I love my Invos. You're right the rears don't seem to stick out as far as the Dynastys did. Still a nicer and less common wheel as well.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo GXP
They look pretty killer man, good choice in tyres to. I love my Invos. You're right the rears don't seem to stick out as far as the Dynastys did. Still a nicer and less common wheel as well.

Cheers man. I'm tossing up whether to keep them on or go back to the dynastys. I prefer the way the RF's look side on but prefer the way the dynastys sit, and they show off the concave more.

The Nittos are a great tyre.