Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black holden vf badge

What is the more popular option matte black or gloss black for the holden badge?

• Matte

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Gloss

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Remember the turn-of-century trend for gold badges?

Dunno what you're talking about...:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Had this from '05 to '13. Loved it...but looking back now - F knows what I was thinking...PARTICULARLY the gold badge on the silver bonnet lol..(had one on the boot too of course..)

This was the day I sold it. I check the rego periodically, was still current as of a few months ago. Went to an old couple funnily enough.

DEFC3D78-531A-46BE-871D-DBE5C4AC59CD.jpeg

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
I saw a silver Statesman today in a shopping centre car park, (not the one above,) with the chrome wheel arch extensions.
Thought... "that's unusual, not sure if it looks good or not". Never seen them before.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
I saw a silver Statesman today in a shopping centre car park, (not the one above,) with the chrome wheel arch extensions.
Thought... "that's unusual, not sure if it looks good or not". Never seen them before.

Sure it wasn't my one? I only ask as the couple who bought it were from the mid-north coast. Wouldn't be too many around that look like that.