Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black on Black MY15 SSV Redline

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Congrats mate! Car looks great. I've order the same spec but in manual and black interior suede. I placed the order on the 15th of December and I'm still waiting....its killing me. When did you order yours? What price did you get it for?

adrossi, my heart sank when I read your post. Not just for you.
Whereabouts in Australia are you (if you don't mind my asking).

I'm in Melbourne and initially was told 2 weeks which was last weekend. Then they said another 2 weeks.
So if there are no more delays I should get mine by next weekend approx. 20-21 March.

So up to this point it's nearly been 3 weeks for me.
I'd hate to think what you are going through. 3 Months is ridiculous!

Chin up. It'll be worth our wait!

adrossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
I'm in Perth mate. Apparently I ordered at the start of an "order cycle" or some BS like that. Also, Im sure the Christmas break didn't help.

Melbourne should be at least 2 weeks earlier because you don't have shipping or quarantine. I'll keep you posted mate....but it is killing me!!!

R1bloke

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline Ute
Awesome car. I am still waiting for my ute same colour and spec but I hope I'm getting the dark dash and interior. Did you option the titanium trim or is that standard?

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Congrats mate! Car looks great. I've order the same spec but in manual and black interior suede. I placed the order on the 15th of December and I'm still waiting....its killing me. When did you order yours? What price did you get it for?

How much drop did you get from the Walki lowering kit? I'm thinking of just going SSL King Springs all round but I don't want to affect the comfort of driving a new car...
Yeah I wanted the manual but mrs wasnt keen. The Sports Auto trans in Manual mode is ok though. Honestly I'm not sure about the height difference, it went straight to Walkinshaw from the dealership so i didn't get to see before and after

Awesome car. I am still waiting for my ute same colour and spec but I hope I'm getting the dark dash and interior. Did you option the titanium trim or is that standard?
The mrs wanted the titanium trim but I'm sure its standard anyway

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Looks good mate, Black on Black looks awesome. I just picked up my ute in the same colour. Congrats!

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride

R1bloke Standard is the Jet Black interior. Titanium is a no cost option. I ordered mine in December and only just picked it up last week.

R1bloke

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 VF SSV Redline Ute
GEN4SS. PHEW I was getting worried as my order just said std colour. I bet you were over waiting if you ordered it before Xmas. I ordered mine in January and they said 12 weeks. I called up 10 days ago to check on progress and they said just before Easter. 3 days later someone else called me as a courtesy call to update me on the progress and said the car would be a week after Easter. I asked why it had changed in just a few days and she said Holden must have changed the date for some reason and couldn't give any. Not holding my breath.. It will come when it does. Sometime around Xmas probably.

adrossi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Don't get me started on delivery dates... I ordered mine on the 15th of Dec and each time I've called to get an update they have pushed the date back. I was told i would have it yesterday...now its "maybe" next Thursday . I cannot understand how they can't give me a firm date with less than a week to go. bit frustrating...but i know the wait will be worth it.

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
R1bloke, I definitely was over waiting. I even told them I would cancel my order as I didn't have a car to drive from the start of March so managed to get a loaner for a bit over a week.

I know what you guys are talking about, I ordered mine on the 19th December and was told I should get mine late January but had a delivery date of 11 February. It was supposed to be a car that they already had on order. A week from delivery date I was told the factory had some sort of an issue and pick up would be 10th March, managed to get it on the 11th. I was told by a different dealer that they ordered a car the same as mine under a week earlier than I did and it came into there dealership early/mid February.

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
te_rarawa, Any more plans for the Redline? I fitted the fender and front facia blackout accessories and it looks great. Fitting a 3 piece hard lid at the moment and want to fit a catback exhaust.