Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BLACK & SILVER altezza LED guard indicators

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
Hey guys, ordered a set of these for a customer today to go on his falcon(phhh, dirty word) & thought Id let you know as you see alot of VT - VX around these days with altezza headlights & tail lights so I thought these would be a good match.

You can get these from places like Repco, Autobarn, Auto Electrical shops or anyone who is a HELLA reseller but will probably have to be ordered in.

There is only a LITTLE modification needed to the guard which can be done with a nibbler(or a file, but it will take a while), 10 miniute job at any decent panel shop.

BLACK http://db.hella.com.au/cgi-bin/catalogue.pl?flcmd=preview&flmaint=2651

SILVER http://db.hella.com.au/cgi-bin/catalogue.pl?flcmd=preview&flmaint=2650

What do you think????????

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
seen them before. they look good. don't know how long they would last on the car though. the standard ones get stolen regularly as it is.

broderikb

Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 HSV SENATOR 5000i
NickVR said:
seen them before. they look good. don't know how long they would last on the car though. the standard ones get stolen regularly as it is.

Hence the reason to change, the only way to remove will be to remove the splash guard from the inner guard & unclip the lamp, it cant be pushed across & lifted like the OEM flashers.

Also, as noted in the link it says they are positioning lamps but can still be used as indicators according to the ADR report.