Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Black Widow BW-10000

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Same post in the correct section.

Does anyone have any knowledge of how the Black Widow BW-10000 is wired? I am removing one from the missus' burnout car as it is very inconvenient to keep hitting the button every time to start it.

I have disconnected most wires and rejoined the ignition wire so I have ignition and the car turns over, but it doesn't start. From what I have read, it has a fuel pump interrupt wire, but I haven't found it yet. There is one black wire heading to the rear of the car which I have cut, but the fuel pump still makes noise. When the key was turned on with the unit still connected, the pump made a noise, but changed when the button was pressed. I'm leaning towards the fuel pump wire being the culprit, but I just need to find it. For information, it is a VC with a VT 5.0L and Haltec ECU.

AFAIK, the loom with coloured wires are the central locking wires, and all the black ones are associated with the alarm and immobilisor. If anyone has a wiring diagram or installation instructions, it would be muchly appreciated.

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
I have the manuals on PDF, shoot me a pm with ur email addy mate and I'll send em thru, don't wanna sell the alarm by any chance once removed?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
The only problem is none of the black wires are labelled.

PM sent.

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
FYI all fixed. Turned out who ever wired the car used a green/yellow household wire for the earth for the fuel pump and just twitched it around the terminal that held all the alarm earth wires. Went under the carpet in the car so I didn't pay it any more attention. It was the only non-related alarm wire that was disconnected so I thought maybe it is something important. Put a proper terminal on it and attached it with a screw and presto, car runs.

Staggie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais S1, VK Wagon EFI 5.0L
Good to hear its all up and running mate

darkn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais
Could i also grab a copy of the pdf manual plz seems i've misplaced mine
TIA

missydog

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s2
I know this is an old thread but if you could supply me a copy of the manual that would be great. I need to ad another remote to the system and also having the wiring diagram would be great.