Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blaupunkt Sat Nav DVD Update

Dazcules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportwagon Calais
I am looking for the new version of the DVD for the Blaupunkt Sat Nav Holden put in the VEs - I currently have Version 14.

Holden are looking to charge over $750 for the new DVD!!!

This is outrageous! It doesn't even have speed & red light cameras on it!!!

I would be willing to go in with a few of us unfortunates and make copies - illegal, I know, but $750 is not right in ANY way!!!

rjp

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Caprice with LS3
Local Canberra dealer quoted me $650....

New2Holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V V6
However you go about obtaining your upgrade make sure it includes the new "live traffic alert", it's awsome ! Even if I am unable to avoid a traffic problem I find I am less streessd about the situation now that I am told what the problem is, exactly where it is, and how long I am likely to be stuck.

samdssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
'08 VE SS-V Manual
Yea that does seem pretty steep, my salesman actually told me the update would be free (and i thought yeah right!) actually unsure if the gps system was worth installing it doesnt tell you your speed, or warn for red light cameras like portable ones do - although it is handy still.. The update would only include recent roads though am i right? Not worth doing really, roads dont change that much to worry about really..