Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blocking automatic Windows 10 update

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Maybe so but if user decided they don't want it what right does MS have to keep trying to force it down your throat? If someone kept calling my phone after been told no or kept knocking on my door they would be breaking the law here in NZ same goes with unwanted electronic advertising which is commonly known as spam.

Apple has only ever had the same business model MS are adopting and now MS cops **** for it but Apple is literally loved by billions of people worldwide... Haters just gonna hate. You'd have to be stupid not to do a FREE upgrade to the best OS MS have ever released. Instead, people decide to whinge and complain.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I don't use Apple but then you are comparing apples and oranges aren't you....

Apple make some good products, MS make products full of bugs and new OS are generally full of em so no I don't want win10 on an old machine that runs perfectly fine on win7.

It is my right not to have something forced on me that I don't want, free or not. I'm fairly sure I can get number of STD's for free and yet I don't want em, do you?

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
Apple has only ever had the same business model MS are adopting and now MS cops **** for it but Apple is literally loved by billions of people worldwide... Haters just gonna hate. You'd have to be stupid not to do a FREE upgrade to the best OS MS have ever released. Instead, people decide to whinge and complain.

Ahh...yeah . Cos it f@cks things up that were working perfectly well enough before. Haven't found any 'upgrades' that actually work any better than the Win7 I had and *have* found stuff working worse. Moving stuff around to make it look different and then *making* people use it isn't my idea of "the best" I don't care how much *you* like it.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
13265838_10153755902673737_4543357822589716562_n.jpg