Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bloke should be newted

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i just heard a bloke i know and his wife are expecting another child.

The problem being that he's somehow on disability pension when he's only had surgery for gall stones. His wife has never worked a day in her life and is 28 years old. He hasn't worked in over 12 years but has only been on disability for the last 2 years. They live in housing department. They had 3 kids while i knew them then had their 4th 2 years ago. Since then they have had a 5th child and are now expecting their 6th in September. I know they like having kids as they get more money. Just recently they got a lump sum of $12000 and they spent most of it on computers and guitars and other bits and pieces, yet their kids toes hang out of their shoes. I've been there when they only had 3 kids and all they had for dinner was mashed potato. And one night all the wife had to eat was a piece of deli ham, which he ate while stoned and she had to go hungry. He also has a budget of $200 a week for drugs. But constantly goes over that. And they always take stuff to the hock shop to get money. He says he is spending quality time with his kids but is always in front of his computer smoking cones while his kids are on a computer next to him. I've never seen him take them to the park.

How can people like this be allowed to not only have kids but keep multiplying?

*END MY RANT* :bang:

Struma

Urge Surfer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S2 Executive Ute
Some people just shouldn't even be allowed in the shallow end of the gene pool...

Like so many other activities in which the outcome of your actions can seriously effect other people (like driving a car for example) the ability to procreate should be licensed and controlled.

People who fail the parenting/breeding fitness test should be wished a happy life together and sterilised.

Hang on...didn't some Austrian try this a while ago?

I reckon he just picked on the wrong demographic.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
The thing i hate is that the kids suffer through all of this, people like that should be reported to protect the kids.

adam69

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Clubby
He is a piece of **** by the sound of it.Dob him in.

Void

Reaction score
Website
www.ipswichcarscene.com
Members Ride
Commodore VS V6 Manual
report the ****er to child services
What they are doing is child abuse
Dont just ignore it cos those kids are going to be ****ed up and on the streets

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Unfortunately this sort of things is a much more widespread problem than people think. Very sad indeed.

GIMPY1

Bass Slappin Mag Designer
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH STATESMAN GENIII
if the kids grow up with out a decent child hood, they will end up just like thier ****wit dad..... that is ****ed as! we like to call them in the rat - Westies!

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
yeah i'm pretty tempted to dob them in. Problem being that these government depts don't do bugger all about kids who are beaten up and end up dead, what are they likely to do for kids who aren't beaten up. I have no faith in child services.

Kikki

WA Cruise Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.christielynphotography.com
Members Ride
08 VE SSV Sportswagon & 03 VY S Pac
I have no faith in child services either.... I was bashed for 12 years by my mother and I begged them to help me, my mother (thank GOD) kicked me out when I was 12 and I lived on the streets for 2 years before they did anything. But you know what? You will feel better knowing you have at least TRIED to help those kids, and who's to say DCD dont help these kids?
I wish someone knew what was happening to me and I wouldn't of had to go through the **** I did for so long. Ring them, if you don't want to I'm dead serious, pass the details onto me and I am more than happy to.