Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bloody commodore driver

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
This man's ingenuity is what is required to save the Australian Car industry....

VR38

Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E
"Police said they saw a white Holden sedan being driven dangerously with two blown tyres on Sudholz Road in the Adelaide suburb of Gilles Plains."

How else do you drive a commodore with two blown tyres???? Jeez.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Aw no more piccy :(

This reminds me of nearly every Russian car crash/win/fail compilation I watch, there's always this one guy in there, same clip each time, and he's cruising along with I think a spanner or a socket or something on his wheel, lauging and driving haha

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Aw no more piccy :(

This reminds me of nearly every Russian car crash/win/fail compilation I watch, there's always this one guy in there, same clip each time, and he's cruising along with I think a spanner or a socket or something on his wheel, lauging and driving haha

Lol yeah Google 'driving in Russia' if you want a good laugh guys. Any sort of bad driving ever whitnessed by anyone in Australia is good in comparison to Russian driving.