Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VR ST3LTH

ST3LTH
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 commodore
something different? nothin overly woggish, not like ppppssshhhhhhhhhhhhh do do do do... more like a psh :p

axemurderer101

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VY SS
not sure if this would work but maybe you could put a compressor and tank in your car, buy a bov and squirt some air into the bov hahaha

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i have a setup you could buy that would allow you to have a BOV on there and get the sound youre after. comes with a supercharger attached to it though

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Something different? Lol, it's not a good different, and without a turbo or blower noise coming from your car, everyone will think you are a bloody twit. Why not just buy one of those stupid speakers off ebay that you bolt underneath your car that make fake turbo noises? Same thing really.....

VR ST3LTH

ST3LTH
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 commodore
well i thought it may have some function if it works off the pressure built up in the shifty but never mind, was just curious. i dont want A turbo... im gunna get TWO :D when i drop a LS1 into my rig :D

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
Nah it would do nothing at all except cause people to crash their cars due to laughing fits mate.

hsvpunk

volunteer firefighter
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy ss II M6
What they are all saying is dont do it. Just save your cash, and put it towards something more worth while.

Shift kit ok, but dont go the BOV. and also smack the **** outa the other guy in your town with one on his car.

bpottz

Whipped By SAPOL
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
i dont want A turbo... im gunna get TWO :D when i drop a LS1 into my rig :D

just like what everyone else in the world with a v6 auto is going to do.

dont say that your going to if your not, and dont put a F*cking bov in a n/a car. seriously. im really not joking and neither is anyone else here. don't do it.