Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blower motor switch

cohn

VN28CN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais Turbo
does anyone know where the blower motor switch in a VN is? and how does it work? there is a black, blue and yellow wire gooing to it, does anyone know which one of these are suspose to have power ground and signal? mine has buggered itself and the blower stays on constantly even with the ignition off.i have sourced the problem to the switch but the wires which goes to it disappear into the back of the dash and i can be bothered to pull the dash out so i want to wire a ne one which i can get to easily.

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
ok i had a similar prob, my fan stayed on flat out when the fan was turned off pull of the wiper arms and the black moulded plenum chamber cover
inside near the pasanger side wiper arm you will see a cover with 2 screws holding it on, under this is the heater fan resistor,when these go the coils can fuese together
thats where the wires go
under the cover is a white cover and an orange thing with a plug in it thats the fan resistor.

cohn

VN28CN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais Turbo
thanks m8, that'll save me having to take my dash out. much appreiciated.