Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

blown diff

davey g-force

I'm a sceptic...
Reaction score
Members Ride
02 RX7 S8 Spirit R 13B TT & 2013 Audi A3 1.8T DSG7
traph said:
holden have finally given up. I am gettung a new diff in 2 days. they contacted the dealer after I sent a real nasty letter to headquarters letting them know my true feelings about their cars. today I get a call from the service manager who advises that holden will now pay full price for the replacement.

Cheers
keep fighting.

Nice work, good to hear that enough whinging eventually pays off! :thumbsup:

T

traph

after a seriously abusive letter was sent to Holden threatning legal action my diff with fully replaced and got my car back on Saturday with the 120K service done free of charge as well. I was also provided with a courtesy car since Tuesday to get around with. I guess although my car is 10 months out of warranty and as I persisted with my claim for over 4 days, I beleive the letter broke through finally! I now have a new diff with 2 years/50K warranty to boot. here's hoping for this one to last :)

Cheers
Traph

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
Over the years Ford and Valiants used Borgwarner diffs and stronger transmissions ... I thought at least now with modern tech that Holden would use good strong stuff ... I heard that Ford is gonna use Jaguar rear setup...