Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blown vx clubby r8

brockee

(HOUSE OF POWER)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2 SENATOR SIG CAMMD A4
wat a beast mate!! even got a trophy good work ,dunno bout the rims tho cheers brockee!!

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
sweet lookin car mate, not sure about the redwalls, looks pimp'd otherwise!, wouldnt wanna pull up next to you at the lights thats for sure haha...or maybe I would..just sit there n oggle for a bit..then get covered in smoke as u fly off haha, good work mate, looks like you"ve got the value of this car into it 3 times over

BJ31OS

Supercharged VT
Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged Series 2 VT
Beautiful looking car mate

HRDHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VX CLUBSPORT R8
wat a beast mate!! even got a trophy good work ,dunno bout the rims tho cheers brockee!!

Yeah the rims are old now, wouldnt mind a different set, although they seem to match the VX a bit better than they do on an older model i.e VS,VR ect

sweet lookin car mate, not sure about the redwalls, looks pimp'd otherwise!, wouldnt wanna pull up next to you at the lights thats for sure haha...or maybe I would..just sit there n oggle for a bit..then get covered in smoke as u fly off haha, good work mate, looks like you"ve got the value of this car into it 3 times over

I couldnt not have the redwalls now.. seems to look sorta naked without them

Beautiful looking car mate

Cheers mate.

st3r3otyp3

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX HSV VX SS
Nice colour, vespers blue, better than the delft blue ha.

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
saw ur car at the all holden day it looked awesome! pitty it was behind the ropes, i wantd a closer look..Congrats on the trophy, i also won the vs modified...mint day, although way 2 hot!!!

HRDHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VX CLUBSPORT R8
Nice colour, vespers blue, better than the delft blue ha.

Great colour, only seven VX R8's in vespers so HSV tells me, four auto and 3 man, just a bitch to keep clean.

HRDHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VX CLUBSPORT R8
saw ur car at the all holden day it looked awesome! pitty it was behind the ropes, i wantd a closer look..Congrats on the trophy, i also won the vs modified...mint day, although way 2 hot!!!

Cheers mate I seen your beast and must say it is a very clean VS man, it was bloody hot mate but the trophy made up for it:)