Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue Beast VZ SS

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Oh well the damage is done. Tints are off. Now to wait for funds for ripshifter. Be getting rear muffler section next week. Should have the front bumper just after the new year then off comes the canary...hopefully

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
suks about the defect man i no the feeling of getting a cop that has a problem with nice cars and the world. Just clean the gearbox and diff with degreaser should pass if its not leaking bad. Will the towey pay for bumper? hopefully u get a decent one out of it. Chuck a twin 3" verex on it to keep cops off ya back i went passed pits easy as

Hey bro with u going over the pits, can they fail u for something different they failed u for? For example I knew mine wouldn't pass so I took it over to see what they failed me for. If I address all the problems they failed me on will I pass?

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
depends how nice they are. Really if they doing the job right they should have to do 2 inspections and u have to pay for 2 but with mine and a few mates they just said bring it down ill check it and if anythings wrong fix it then bring it back and i only paid when it passed.

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
**** u were lucky lol. My first attempt I called the licence centre to book the inspection at kelmscott, they gave the time and date. Rocked up on the day for the guy to tell me "oh mate u were supposed to pay for it before the appointment" but the person on the ph said to be there 15 before. Didn't mention I had to pay then and there over the ph. I presumed I paid after the inspection. So the inspector said to go into the licence centre and pay then to line the car up in the que. by this time it was 230, I walked around and hello. The standing que was out the door. Waited for like an hour for them to say sorry no more inspections today......yea I wasn't very happy that day lol

Harris

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS
S**t that would have sucked iv heard theres a hell cruizy guy in perth somewhere might be burswood i seen allot of people righting about him on the forums he will give u permits hell easy and let u pass. saw it somewhere on the internet when i was looking up about mine when the pig gave me a yellow sticker that expired 30 mins after he gave it to me on a friday night so i had to get a permit to take it to the pits on monday.

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
That's a bit harsh. But hey what can ya do? They are the law so I guess we have to suck it up and move on. On another note. I think I have solved my binnacle gauge issue. There is a guy selling modified ABS plastic pods on eBay that suit the vy but still have the twin hump. Winning! Although its gonna cost 220 posted so it'll have to wait until it passes the pits

Last edited:

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Ahhh the hunt is still on for a genuine clubbi kit. Some people don't like the fact of putting a clubsport kit on a ss. Personally it's not about making it something it's not. I just think its the cleanest meanest looking kit in the hsv and Holden range. Also thinking about airbags. The accuair levelling system. Anyone got pros and cons?

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Ok ripshiter ordered. Found a genuine front bumper. Hoping the yellow sticker will be off in the next week or so

te_rarawa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS & VF SSV Redline
Ok so got the genuine bumper. Trying to get hold of genuine rear bumper. Got
Some sideskirts lined up. Hopefully take it to paint tomoro. Ripshiter is on its way. Been trying to reach not an abba fan for rear muffler. Shud be on the hoist next weekend
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363155077.710950.jpg

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Post 54 is the movie clip i am talking about. Looks exactly like the navy cams with there black boots and also the AWE (australian white ensign) on the left upper arm.

Would have been rishy's. exact same car but hes a pusser as well.