Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Blue series 2 VR

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
Here is a bit of a list of a couple of things i have done to it.

95 mod. VR series 2
3.8 V6 manual(blue), Vr clubsport body kit with GTS wing and painted rear reflector strip, 17 inch VR GTS wheels with dunlop rubber, pacemaker headers into lukey 2.5inch cat back exhaust. CAI with KN pannel filter, top gun 8mm leads. Boge shockies and new bushes and swaybar. Blue vision lights and blue dash lights, debadged and then rebadged. Sony head unit, 6 inch front speakers and 6x9 pioneer rears two 222w amps and 10 inch sony xplod sub. Tinted tail lights, colour coded dash, airhorns :p and a working power mirror light.

Attachments

• MTVR2.JPG
    MTVR2.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 333
  • MYVR1.JPG
    MYVR1.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 318
  • MYVRn.JPG
    MYVRn.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 317
  • VR1.JPG.JPG
    VR1.JPG.JPG
    341.7 KB · Views: 1,734
  • VR3.JPG
    VR3.JPG
    148.4 KB · Views: 334

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore_Chick said:
very very nice :) I love the colour!

Hey thanx, when i got it a year ago i didnt realise that one of the rear doors is a slightly different colour to the rest of the car, you can only see it in the perfect light but its there its slightly darker than the rest.

M

matt69

nice body kit but not sure bout the chev badge on the front. would go the vs lion my self

T

tarantula

nice mate, not a fan of teh cluby kit *too oldschool* i am waiting for my VY GTS kit to arrive :D, i will make a post with what i have done, there is something done to my car that i can assure every one of u would want :p :D keep an eye out *peace out*

Fitty

Reaction score
Not a big fan of the kit and rims, I've never liked them, they look too plasticky. The interior is a bit ricey, but it's been done well and looks good. Also, you need to decide whether you want chev or holden badging, having both looks stupid - apart from the badging, it comes together well and if you're into that look (which I guess you are) then it's nice.

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
yep cheers for the imput, yeah i dont have the chev badge for any reason other than i like the blue in it :p just a personal thing i guess.