Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth Handsfree in the VE

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
I have a 60th anniversary ve trying to connect my phone to Bluetooth, whats the trick. also replaced the key pads now it dose`nt acknowledge the key, it will start but wont open doors remotely.
You probably haven't fitted the buttons correctly.
Go to Bluetooth in your phone settings and find the cars Bluetooth signal then enter the code to connect the first time.

jon maddrell

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore 2008
Hi Guys, I've got a basemodel VE commodore. Apparantly they don't have bluetooth installed as standard however they do have the phone answer button on the steering wheel and I've located the handsfree mic allready installed up near the sunglasses holder. Our local dealer (Arnotts Holden - Benalla) will "install" the bluetooth for approx $500. Is this a con or do they actually do some work for the $500? Robbo
i bought one off ebay for $16.00 aussie dollars at that. then you tubed how to do it and with in 5 minutes i had bluetooth. ive since done a clarion head unit conversion with the aero kit with bluetooth and two subs tweeters with cross overs and two amps to run the rear door speakers and 6 inch mid range in my pascle tray. it sounds mint. send me your address here or via facebook even and ile send you my old bluetooth setup up its 3 wires literaly.

waz675

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 Wagon
Just to add, I recently bought a VE series 2 wagon, either they sorted the BT out good, I know it's in the head unit as opposed to a separate module needed otherwise, but the calling feature of the car is awesome sound, and people say it sounds like I'm holding the phone and talking. Can't complain about that, first car I've had like that, other cars I've had head units with BT and the calling feature always led me to just speaking on hands free speaker, not ideal!