Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bluetooth phone won't hang up.

stubec16

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Equipe Sportswagon LPG
Have a 2012 Equipe with Bluetooth. Wife and I have the same phones (Telstra ZTE T22 Android 4.1?). Sometimes after a BT call, the phone appears to hang up but the IQ screen still has 'Call in Progress'. It will not hang up by pressing 'end call' button. If you turn BT off on the phone it will disconnect, but as soon as BT is back on again it goes to 'call in progress'. Even if you turn the car off and on again it immediately reverts to 'Call in progress'.

I have seen this problem discussed on other car forums and they say to re-pair. Re-pairing (deleting device from both car and phone) sometimes works - then it might happen again after a while.

We didn't have this problem for the first 8 months or so, I'm thinking a software update in the car at the last service may have started it, although after writing this, I suppose the phone must be transmitting something to the car to activate the 'call in progress' function. Perhaps it in the phones?

Anyone else had any similar troubles with BT?

kato128

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SS-V
I've had similar issues since the latest update on my galaxy s2. Basically I've found that it does hang up it just takes a long time for the IQ to realise and return to music. I'd be interested if someone has figured out a fix though.