Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BMX bandits attack firefighters near Bendigo

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
wat ****ers kill em off i say

BOY1236

Crazy dude in a V8
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS (4-speed auto)
?????

I say shoot to kill .....

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
My brother was there riding, said it got pretty hairy.

For the record, saying it was 250 riders is a joke, it was a select group of drunken idiots.

Really to say it was all of them is like saying every driver is a hoon...

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
Quote from the website link

"One CFA guy pulled up pretty sore, he was dragging people away from the truck after they jumped on it to interfere with their equipment," he said.

"They turned on him and hit him. It's disgraceful, no way in the world is that behaviour normal, to be intimidating towards or assault sacred volunteer community personnel such as CFA, SES (State Emergency Service), paramedics who are protecting lives and property.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
what i find most pathetic appart from the fact these vol's were assulted, is that out of the supposed 250+ people there, no-one told this mob of 10-15 to sort their **** out!!!??? WTF seriously, doesn't anyone ever stand up for whats right these days?

thats right, these days if you stand up for yourself or tell a mob to **** off your a hero and face the risk of getting stabbed pfft ****in pathetic....grow up australia and show some respect for your fellow man instead of turning your back...(not having a go at anyone here...just society in general, this sort of **** really gets my back up when no-one stands up to voilent people)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
what i find most pathetic appart from the fact these vol's were assulted, is that out of the supposed 250+ people there, no-one told this mob of 10-15 to sort their **** out!!!??? WTF seriously, doesn't anyone ever stand up for whats right these days?

thats right, these days if you stand up for yourself or tell a mob to **** off your a hero and face the risk of getting stabbed pfft ****in pathetic....grow up australia and show some respect for your fellow man instead of turning your back...(not having a go at anyone here...just society in general, this sort of **** really gets my back up when no-one stands up to voilent people)

In the days of past people would have, now unless close friends or family are involved I wont help anyone. Society today protects the criminal, I refuse to risk being sued because I attempted to help someone out, I also now refuse to put myself in a position in where I may get hurt or seriously injured, it's just not worth what COULD happen. I follow the same beliefs with CPR, unless it is a close friend or family, I will not start CPR, I seen first hand what happens when you do and ungrateful arseholes sue the person giving CPR for stopping.

Until the courts stop punishing the victims and victim attendee's and start punishing the CRIMINALS nothing will change.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
In the days of past people would have, now unless close friends or family are involved I wont help anyone. Society today protects the criminal, I refuse to risk being sued because I attempted to help someone out, I also now refuse to put myself in a position in where I may get hurt or seriously injured, it's just not worth what COULD happen. I follow the same beliefs with CPR, unless it is a close friend or family, I will not start CPR, I seen first hand what happens when you do and ungrateful arseholes sue the person giving CPR for stopping.

Until the courts stop punishing the victims and victim attendee's and start punishing the CRIMINALS nothing will change.

yea i know exactly where your comin from minux, thats another thing that just makes me lose all hope in our justice system (criminals being protected, so to speak), i donno i just can't help but try and look out for the underdog and hate seeing unfair fights...

In regards t your cpr comment, agree fully, i know it but would never perfom it on anyone other then family and close friends, have heard of to many stories going sour...not good.

oh well thats life though ey.

edit: i'll just add, it only takes 1 person to stand up and say this isn't right and before you know it you'll have support...just takes 1 person....alot of the time anyway.