Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Have just brought the ELM obd2 cable, will be great as have a couple issues it might answer. But wondering a couple things with the body diagnostics, will you be packaging everything together into 1 software package at 1 purchase price, even if it's a bit higher in price, doesn't need to be renewed annually. I'm thinking of getting but with the hinted envy cable and coming things wondering if it's worth waiting till harvest is behind us. When is the new updates/upgrades likely to be out?

(Great work by the way!)

In all honesty, I have been encouraging clients to wait for the envy cable.

It will simply be one diagnostic cable an one software to do everything from VR-VF.

So no more split software's or multiple cables, just one easy to use kit. As said in one of my other threads, first 100 cables will have some added perks in there since they will use 3D printed cases and the software will not have every single function available, new functions will be added pretty much daily once released.

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
It will be worth waiting for Tazz.
I think I will buy one and be on the phone to you every day lol.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
It will be worth waiting for Tazz.
I think I will buy one and be on the phone to you every day lol.

:rofl2:

I expect nothing less :beer chug:

Various modules will be added based on demand/requests.
Will be dumping in everything I currently have (if I have the time!) and then begin adding in lot of new stuff. Very excited to be finally bringing my vision to fruition.

Depending on complexity.. I *should* be able to hammer out a few different modules a day. If my sole focus is R&D.. then it should be pretty quick.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
haha yea i'm still waiting for it too :p now im finally back in the country and should have time and money to tinker with the car again finally :)

nzv8farmer

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 04 VZ
I'll happily have my name down for one of those first hundred if there any left please, still needed the elm cable to sort an issue I've got now but will hold off on aldl cable and get new one.

Cheers

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Hey tazzi , the 30 day key by itself doesnt work anymore on the website . Says sold out

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hey tazzi , the 30 day key by itself doesnt work anymore on the website . Says sold out

Ah yes, thanks for letting me know!

Iv been getting behind on alot of things as of late. Still have a hundred plus email and messages to get ontop of. Literally dedicating every minute I can onto the new cable development.

Will update the website stock shortly!

Waughy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Mini Clubman
Anyone know if this runs on Windows 10? Considering buying to sort out my Calais dash that a local guy couldn't program properly.

Edit:
Installed onto a Surface 3 tablet running Windows 10 and all seems good so far. Installed and runs up without any issues, just waiting on my cable before I register the serial number and get into it.

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
A big thanks to Tazzi for his software. Used the Body Diagnostics software today to correct the speedo after fitting 3.73 gears. Fixing the cluster was the easiest part of the whole diff swap saga. Literally plug in the cable, install the driver (did all this automatically in Win10), plug into the car OBD2 port, read the cluster, adjust the PPK value, write to the cluster. Cycle the ignition and read to double check and we were off.

Thanks Tazzi.