Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
*Sigh* I have been pushing to get this application out as fast as I can!.
The two beta testers I have had so far have been great!. Theres a couple little changes to still add in as well as a good little backup feature which will help (hopefully) with people being able to share configuration easily or revert back to defaults. It would be nice to get a collection of backups that the community can collectively share.

Recently I have been taking 5+ hours of calls each day ontop of the standard 50+ emails, processing orders and local call outs! By the end of the day, I only get a couple hours to work on the software so progress is a bit slow.

I may be looking for a couple more testers. VY/VZ has been tested thoroughly, although I am in need of a VT/VX beta tester now.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I can test VX for you :)

edals

Reaction score
Members Ride
-
Got both a VX and VY happy to help you out man. My ALDL cable is collecting dust......
So long as it dosent kill the car lol.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
*Sigh* I have been pushing to get this application out as fast as I can!.
The two beta testers I have had so far have been great!. Theres a couple little changes to still add in as well as a good little backup feature which will help (hopefully) with people being able to share configuration easily or revert back to defaults. It would be nice to get a collection of backups that the community can collectively share.

Recently I have been taking 5+ hours of calls each day ontop of the standard 50+ emails, processing orders and local call outs! By the end of the day, I only get a couple hours to work on the software so progress is a bit slow.

I may be looking for a couple more testers. VY/VZ has been tested thoroughly, although I am in need of a VT/VX beta tester now.

5 hour of calls + emails, you need a secretary/bitch to answer the phone and reply to emails

I got VT V6 and VX V8 if you need one or the other to have some testing run on.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
5 hour of calls + emails, you need a secretary/bitch to answer the phone and reply to emails

I got VT V6 and VX V8 if you need one or the other to have some testing run on.

If only it was that simple!
All questions are generally technical, so its not something I could teach a secretary easily with such limited time. I also thoroughly explain everything so everyone fully understands requirements or how they car communication network works which does take time!.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
don't you wish people would spend a little time reading FAQ's before firing off emails and making phone calls.....

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
If only it was that simple!
All questions are generally technical, so its not something I could teach a secretary easily with such limited time. I also thoroughly explain everything so everyone fully understands requirements or how they car communication network works which does take time!.

True and got to keep the paying customers happy i suppose, hope you are charging for phone support then :p

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
don't you wish people would spend a little time reading FAQ's before firing off emails and making phone calls.....

Even in my own experience with big companies, everyone finds it faster to just send an email or call to get the answer quickly! Only problem is I dont have a dedicated room full of support people! :rofl2:

True and got to keep the paying customers happy i suppose, hope you are charging for phone support then :p

Most of the calls I receive are questions about products, which vehicles they support, or "Can it tell me what XYZ is in the engine".

Alot of people also have tried using a $4 ebay device on their commodore, only to find out it doesnt work, or the software doesnt work with their commodore.
And since they don't want to buy another product that doesnt work, they normally have a large list of questions!

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Or text you stupid questions about the gearbox in their car....:axe:

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Alot of people also have tried using a $4 ebay device on their commodore, only to find out it doesnt work, or the software doesnt work with their commodore.
And since they don't want to buy another product that doesnt work, they normally have a large list of questions!

lol $4 ebay OBDII devices i'd assume, get what you pay for there.

The software doesn't work as in it supposed to work on their car but isn't for some reason or as in they didn't read the detailed list you have on your website showing which software works with which model and which cable you need.