Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Can this link bcms?

Body Diagnostics wont be able to do this... but our future software may do.

Reason for this is simply due to the mass amount of confusion that can be cause due to it.
A VT V6 links different to a VY V6.. then a VT LS1 or VY LS1 links different to the V6's.. and then you get the VZ's which link different again!

Unless I can cater for all of them, I dont want to cause huge confusion by only supporting a couple.

Hope that makes sense!

Its something Ill have to leave until I have the envy cable up and going, as it will be able to happily communicate to all the different commodores.

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Body Diagnostics wont be able to do this... but our future software may do.

Reason for this is simply due to the mass amount of confusion that can be cause due to it.
A VT V6 links different to a VY V6.. then a VT LS1 or VY LS1 links different to the V6's.. and then you get the VZ's which link different again!

Unless I can cater for all of them, I dont want to cause huge confusion by only supporting a couple.

Hope that makes sense!

Its something Ill have to leave until I have the envy cable up and going, as it will be able to happily communicate to all the different commodores.

All good man , I will be getting a aldl cable off you in the coming weeks .

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
All good man , I will be getting a aldl cable off you in the coming weeks .

No dramas!

So.. I went over kill.. and have bunchs of ABS modules, telematics modules, PIMs, ECC's ect on the way. So diagnostics for all those devices will be added as I work them out :beer chug:

danieljo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 08
TazzI ive been over to your web site to get a copy of the program and no luck am I doin something wrong

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
TazzI ive been over to your web site to get a copy of the program and no luck am I doin something wrong

Only so many hours in a day unfortunately! I havent had enough free time to add any more coding into the website to add in the software only purchase option.

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Right! Im glad to say Body Diagnostics has been going well for everyone that has used it so far!

Couple little patches do need to be made, On next update all licenses will need to be reentered to fix a small licensing issue. This will be outlined in the update message.

Until the patch is applied, I have temporarily suspended orders for Body Diagnostics.

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Been meaning to write this for the last week but been flat out so here it is now :p

Brought a new ALDL cable off Tazzi since i lost the one i brought a few years ago somewhere in my garage which left WA on Friday and turned up on my door in Vic Monday morning :p Auspost actually delivered something quickly :)

Ive been using this program for 2 weeks or so now over a range of cars.

So figured I'd list what I've done so far and to which cars (assuming i don't forget anything which i probably have).

Checked all the live data and found out a few interesting things i didn't know.

One thing i have noticed is that every model of commodore i've connected into has shown unknown fuel gauge configuration (no surprise as Tazzi has specified he only has the NEWEST fuel gauge configs) and when reconfigured with Tazzi's new config they were alot more accurate and when fuel displayed exactly full on the gauge and when 1/4 tank displayed 1/4 instead of under or over like they were before.

My VX SS series 2 - I FINALLY fixed my fuel gauge which has been massively ####ed since i swapped my fuel pump/sender 12 months ago, adjusted my speedo a bit and change my cluster from auto to manual so the D light stopped lighting up :)

Wifes VT Berlina Series 2 - adjusted her fuel gauge despite being stock it was still incorrect and with Tazzi's built in preconfig settings for fuel senders it updated and was finally correct as well, turned on her digital speedo.

Mates VT Exec Series 1 - again adjusted fuel gauge, digital speedo and disabled climate control since he had changed cluster and cleared the x from the window.

Mates VY series 2 - same as above plus a custom message with HSV display

Mates VZ SV6 - same as above plus ID'd a airbag fault which had been intermittent.

Overall extremely happy with the software and I've had no problems with it what so ever.

When Tazzi puts it back up for sale and your interested then buy it, its handy as **** to have to fix and recalibrate things if your a tinkerer, i'll be renewing it with a 12 month license once its available myself over the 30 days i have now.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
I wanna try this software so bad!!!!

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
When will the body diagnostics and cable be back up online for sale ? wanting to buy a 30 day and cable please

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
When will the body diagnostics and cable be back up online for sale ? wanting to buy a 30 day and cable please

Working on it!. It was another week of constant calls and interruptions so progress has gone slow!