Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Body Diagnostics - VT,VX,VY,VZ

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Right. Fixed and update is live!

I have also revised the pricing slightly for the software + cable bundle. :beer chug:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Used this on my

VZ One tonner - to swap over to a lvl 3 cluster and custom message and reset the fuel values to the revised ones , airbag config etc .
VZ SS Thunder Ute - To have a custom message and reset the fuel values to the new ones.

My Brothers
Vz Sv6 - Custom message and Reset to the new fuel values .

So easy to use and worth every cent !
Well Done TazzI hats off to you .

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Used this on my

VZ One tonner - to swap over to a lvl 3 cluster and custom message and reset the fuel values to the revised ones , airbag config etc .
VZ SS Thunder Ute - To have a custom message and reset the fuel values to the new ones.

My Brothers
Vz Sv6 - Custom message and Reset to the new fuel values .

So easy to use and worth every cent !
Well Done TazzI hats off to you .

Great to hear its serving your well! :beer chug:

The fuel update seems to be the biggest change as it appears to be alot more accurate then the older configurations!

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
yea that fuel config is so much better then the factory config in every car i've done, its pretty much dead on from what i can tell from using it.

danieljo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 08
Hi envyous tyed to buy on the weekend just gone and couldn't get it to work was there an issue keen to get this program, cheers and thankyou

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Hi envyous tyed to buy on the weekend just gone and couldn't get it to work was there an issue keen to get this program, cheers and thankyou

Seems to be working fine for me?

I added links at the bottom for anyone that has issues with the "add to cart" buttons as it seems a few browsers dont accept link the buttons for some reason!

danieljo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS 08
Seems to be working fine for me?

I added links at the bottom for anyone that has issues with the "add to cart" buttons as it seems a few browsers dont accept link the buttons for some reason!

So I tried 3 different browsers and the extra links and still no go

Dirbatua

AWOL!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS Series 2
Really need to get around to buying this now my trials run out :p been putting all my extra cash into my USA holiday savings atm haha

nzv8farmer

Reaction score
Members Ride
SV6 04 VZ
Have just brought the ELM obd2 cable, will be great as have a couple issues it might answer. But wondering a couple things with the body diagnostics, will you be packaging everything together into 1 software package at 1 purchase price, even if it's a bit higher in price, doesn't need to be renewed annually. I'm thinking of getting but with the hinted envy cable and coming things wondering if it's worth waiting till harvest is behind us. When is the new updates/upgrades likely to be out?

(Great work by the way!)